It's zucchini time in the Northern hemisphere.
Zucchini is a thoroughly versatile vegetable. And one of the easiest to digest, making it an excellent choice for a gut-healing protocol.
So I asked AIP bloggers to send me their best AIP-friendly Zucchini (& summer squash) recipes.
Hot & Cold: From 12 different ways to eat 'Zoodles' to Zucchini Cheese with Zucchini Crackers, it's the ultimate summer squash round~up!
- Mason Jar Instant Ramen Zoodles by Strictly Delicious
- Pulled Pork and Zoodles by Comfort Bites
- Spaghetti Bolognese with Chicken Livers by Healing Family Eats
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto by Kaiku Lifestyle (Omit pepper on the AIP)
- Ginger Chicken with Courgette Noodles by Comfort Bites
- Fragrant Herb & Coconut Chicken Soup by Comfort Bites
- Smoked Salmon Salad with Zucchini Noodles by A Squirrel in the Kitchen
- Garlic Shrimp Zucchini Pasta by Sweet Potatoes & Social Change
- Salmon Primavera by Phoenix Helix
- Chicken Piccata with Zucchini Noodles by Strictly Delicious
- Scallops with Bacon, Courgetti & Lime by Comfort Bites (& a variation on the theme: Zucchini Noodles with Scallops & Bacon from Meatified)
- Garlic Rosemary Zoodles by Enjoying This Journey
- Awesome Zucchini & Bacon Saute by Joanna Frankham
- Stir Fried Minced Pork with Bamboo Shoots and Zucchini by Provincial Paleo
- Hidden Liver Meatballs by Provincial Paleo
- Crispy Pork Belly with Zucchini Coins by Biohack U
- Melted Zucchini & Onions by Phoenix Helix
- Salmon Cakes by the Paleo Partridge (& the accompanying sauce Avo-Lemon-Dill Dip also contains Zucchini~!)
- Marvelous Minted Zucchini & Broccoli Rice by Joanna Frankham (Omit nuts on the AIP)
- Breakfast Hash Casserole by A Squirrel in the Kitchen
- Sunrise Hash by Enjoying this Journey
- Zucchini Burgers by Enjoying This Journey
- Silky Gingered Zucchini Soup from The Clothes Make the Girl (Omit pepper on the AIP)
- Pacific Salmon Grilled Panini from Biohack U
- Spanakopita Pie by Biohack U
- Zucchini Canoes by Biohack U
- Roasted Vegetables by Joanna Frakham
- Paleo 'Egg' Rolls with Zucchini by Forest and Fauna
- Chicken & Zucchini Poppers by One Lovely Life
- Autoimmune Protocol Meatloaf by Autoimmune Paleo
- Pattypan Squash Casserole from The Primordial Table
- Broiled Zucchini from Nom Nom Paleo (Omit Pepper & Ghee for the AIP). Use lefteover Broiled Zucchini to make Zucchini & Smoked Salmon Pinwheels~
- Lemon Parsley Grilled Zucchini by Against All Grain
- Grilled Marinated Summer Vegetables by Don't Eat the Spatula
Zucchini Cheese & Crackers
A category unto itself
Include Zucchini in your next ferment
- Easy Fermented Vegetables by Kaiku Lifestyle
Feed your friendly microbes with fermented foods. Fearless Fermentation is a video-based fermentation 101 program with Sarah Ramsden, Nutritionist.
Sarah was diagnosed with a brain tumour and multiple sclerosis in the same week. She committed to a healing protocol lifestyle, including Fearless Fermentation and now lives a vibrant life.